Saturday, December 1, 2007

Nothing to Say Really

I have nothing to say but feel obligated to be consistent in my writing...particularly in the interest of my two readers. Glad it's Saturday but I've got to spend it doing errands and preparing for a project I'm doing at work. It's supposed to snow tomorrow but not enough to get me out of work on Monday which is a drag. It'll be just enough to make a mess on the roads. I think I've purchased enough presents for our neighbors, co-workers etc. Our second bedroom has been converted to the holiday gift room which I am sure is not unusual. All I want this year is a big red bag but my husband and I don't exchange gifts. He thinks it's a waste of money that could be going into our house fund. Always living for the future, we are. Nothing else...I don't feel pregnant. My friends have told me that a sign is having sore boobs and mine are not remotely sore. I've also got a miserable cold but am fearful about taking anything just in case. That's all.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Mine weren't sore either, when I was first pregnant. I didn't feel pregnant either until the day I tested (which is why I tested).

Jendeis said...

Hey girl,

Just wanted to say hello, and hope that you are having a nice weekend. Just remembered that Kirby over at What to Expect When You're Not Expecting is also Jewish (actually, just made aliyah to Israel). So, if you're looking for more mishpochah, you can check out her blog. :)