Friday, December 28, 2007

two in bed again

My husband is getting over it...he worked until 11 last night which is very unusual but when he came home he returned to our bed. I guess he is forgiving me. Still, I don't know if I'm over it...he abandoned me during my IUI and still hasn't apologized.

Speaking of, it's now four days since my IUI and while I did stop bleeding for two days, the spotting returned this morning. I'm not in pain so I don't think I have an infection. I spoke with my nurse yesterday and she defended the doctor when I told her how rough she was with me and that she left me cramping and bleeding. The nurse basically said suck it up and that I complain about the same things each month. Man I can't stand this woman. They all suck! Well, except for Anna who takes my blood. I'd share my lottery wins with her, if I ever won.

I haven't been to work since I walked out a couple days ago. I don't even know what day it is, I'm so confused with not being at work. My boss called yesterday and left a message asking if I'm planning to go in anytime soon. I ignored the call. They won't fire me...they need me. Problem is that I have a presentation to our school board on the 3rd and I haven't done any preparations. I just can't be bothered. I did go to another museum though yesterday...it was fabulous! I like being a woman of leisure.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Maybe you should look for a new doctor? You don't seem to like yours and a good doctor can make all the difference.

Today is Friday. :)

Meghan said...

I think you need a new clinic. They just sound nasty.

And I hope everything gets better...with the hubby, the job, and the spotting

Michele said...

I agree that a new doctor is in order. I have a wonderful OB/GYN that I've found kind of by accident but it wasn't until after I went through a bunch of less than great doctors. She has been trying to help me get pregnant again and is wonderful. Start asking people for referrals. Find someone new. On a different not though, I think you need to find a way to deal with this stress. Trying to get pregnant ... and not succeeding ... has to be one of the most stressful experiences ever. Sadly, you hubbie doesn't seem to know how to support you so maybe it would help if you found a group ... I'm sure there is one out there or tried something like Yoga or meditation. You have to find a "happier" environment or your body will never be ready to conceive.

Journeywoman said...

I agree you need a new doctor.