Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i think i might have killed my boss

Talk about drama...my boss and I had an argument today stemming from a situation that happened last week with a teacher. Long story short, my boss did not support me when she should have. After our heated conversation she suddenly had chest pains and was taken away in an ambulance. The day just got better from there...(sarcasm). I had a student dial 911 from my office. That was fun. As the cops came running down the hall, it occurred to me they might be there to take me away for killing my boss. Holy shit! What a day. Oh, and my nurse is on vacation. Day 3 is coming up and I really need my nurse and not some stranger who knows squat about my case. Here's hoping tomorrow is a little less interesting.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

that's funny in a "i'm glad that isn't happening to me" kind of way. Sorry you had such a crappy day.

Jendeis said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Hope that your boss is OK, but I am glad that you were able to have it out with her. It definitely needed to be done after the no-support thing that she pulled.

By the way, you've been tagged!

I_Sell_Books said...

Wow, that is a crappy day. On the plus side, at least you won't have to deal with your boss for a few days.

Does that sound mean? ;p

Oro

Unknown said...

Um, nothing really good to say to this one. Although there are days I wish the ambulance (or the funny farm) would come take my boss away (but only for a little while. I mean, I don't wish anything serious on him. Just a day or two without him).

Michele said...

OH my, you are having an exciting day aren't you? Does the fact that she was carried away in an ambulance mean you won the argument? : )