Sunday, December 16, 2007

constipation

I'm on something called Cabergoline...I've no clue what it's for b/c my doctors don't tell me squat. I just do as I'm told. I'm also on day 4 of Clomid. One of these or the combination are clogging me up and I'm so miserable. My husband says I dwell too much on my bathroom habits...maybe, but I'm so freaking uncomfortable...like he doesn't bitch about the slightest little ache.

And I just had Chinese food...nothing like rice for constipation. I sent my husband to Taste of China, but I ordered from China Taste by accident. Long story short after he drove around for a half hour...we ended up with two identical orders. We'll eat the other one tomorrow night. And my fortune cookie had THREE fortunes. That's got to mean something right? (I look for signs everywhere). One fortune said, "Job well done." Stupid. The other two said "The weather is wonderful." Maybe it is where ever the fortune was written, but not where I'm sitting. It's a blizzard out.

Monday again in a few hours. I need a vacation.

3 comments:

Malky B. said...

Clomid had the opposite affect on me - it gave me the runs, even more fun.

Michele said...

I just got back from a very long car trip and I read the latest issue of O from cover to cover. There was an article in there about positive thinking ... I'll try to find it online and post it to my blog. But I've used one of the tactics yesterday to help me get myself out of bed and into work and it actually worked. When I woke up, I said, "you can do it MIchele, I know you don't love your job and it's not the greatest job on earth but that's ok. It works for now and you can make it a good day. Just put one foot in front of the other, etc.' And girl, it worked! I had a great day. Please try it and see if it works for you as well. I'll post the link to my blog today if I can.

Michele said...

I couldn't find the Oprah article online and I meant to get the magazine when I went to my car during lunch and completely forgot. I can fax it to you tomorrow if you have access to a fax machine. Just let me know.