Thursday, December 6, 2007

just babbling

I'm breaking my rule about writing more than once a day but here's the thing...I have to go on a weekend retreat with a bunch of teens tomorrow and I likely won't have access to a computer. The good news is that the venue has changed due to excessive snow so we'll be sleeping on the floor of our school instead. Bad news is there are no showers, so they are going to shuttle us on Saturday to a nearby hotel. Still beats sitting on a bus for hours with all of them.

Anyway, my husband works late these days in an effort to earn his bonus. It never seems worth it if you ask me. So blogging, I guess, is just another way to waste time.

Watched a really amusing French film this afternoon while playing hookie from work. It's called L' Iceberg and it's about a woman who gets trapped in a restaurant freezer. Upon realizing her family failed to even notice she was missing all night, she sets out to find an iceberg (the freezer experience apparently stirred this passion in her soul). It was certainly different, but I thought brilliantly done. Foreign movies are so much better than the Hollywood crap that the masses flock to see.

I'm babbling so I'll stop.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Babbling is what blogs are for! Have you seen some of the things I have posted about?

Have a good time on your trip! Or at least as good of one as you can have sleeping on the floor and being driven to showers.