Friday, December 21, 2007

Haircut

When I get the urge to cut my hair it completely possesses me to the point where I can't think about anything else. It comes on suddenly and I must act immediately. I usually get the feeling when everything in my life seems to be out of control...like cutting my hair will fix all my problems. Well, I had the urge yesterday and ditched work for a haircut. I know you have no clue what I look like, but until yesterday, I had long dark hair. I decided I'm tired of playing it safe and that I need a bold new change. I told her to cut it all off. It took two hours from wash to blow dry. I love it! I can't believe it, but I do. I don't follow celebrity style, but to give you a visual, my hair is now cut like katie's.

I haven't been to work in three days and I haven't even bothered to call in. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me but I think I might have lost the plot. Maybe when the holidays are over I'll go back to what I'm supposed to be doing. Meanwhile, I'm eating lunch out each day and buying stuff I inevitably have to hide from my husband. I'm so bad.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I cut my hair off completely every two years and give it to Locks Of Love.

I love going out to lunch.

Meghan said...

I do the same thing with my hair. I usually go to one of the schools and just tell them to get rid of it and do something fun. Only once have I not liked it.

And I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who hides my shopping from my husband. I keep the bags in the trunk and bring things into the house one at a time...I'm so bad

Michele said...

I too hide things I buy from my husband but I never get my hair cut. I've had the same style for years. But here's the question of the day ... aren't they going to can you if you don't go back to work soon or at least call in?

Jendeis said...

Congrats on the new 'do. I think Katie's hair is so cute!

Hope that you are doing OK. I know that things have been chaotic lately.