Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pink

Freaked out yesterday morning. I saw pink. It wasn't red and it wasn't brown, but definitely pink. I just finished the clomid a few days ago so I can't possibly be getting my period yet. I called my nurse and of course she was unavailable. I called the emergency number and the receptionist put me through to another receptionist. I finally got another nurse and she tells me it's no big deal. Sometimes you bleed when you ovulate. Ovulating is a very new thing to me so maybe that's why this has never happened before...? Does this sound normal?

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I know that some people say they have some spotting when they ovulate. I never have. I always thought it was one of those elusive urban fertility legends. Last cycle I did have a ton of pink spotting from the clomid, my nurse said it was normal and that clomid messes with your lining.

Hope it stops though...spotting is always a pita

Unknown said...

I get spotting when I ovulate, I even continue to get my period when I am pregnant. So yea, sounds normal to me.

HereWeGoAJen said...

My OB told me that everyone gets so many different symptoms that there is no normal.

Michele said...

I agree with Jen. Every time I have something strange happen, I get on the Internet to look it up and it seems that nothing is normal. I've never taken clomid but I don't spot when I ovulate. But I'm sure your nurse knows what she is talking about.