Saturday, December 15, 2007

I got me my shiny red handbag!

I'm not in to fashion. I've always worn very tailored clothing...Ann Taylor mostly, Talbots until my husband pointed out that I'm about 30 years younger than most the people who shop there. But lately, I've been freaking out a bit...trying crazy combinations, colors, and shopping at hipper stores. I don't know if it's all the baby stress or just the fact that I'm turning grey but still have zits. I don't want to get old. Maybe this is a mid-life crisis early.

So today I bought my big shiny red handbag! I've been dreaming about a big red bag for ages and I finally found it at 8:30 this morning at Macy's. Who the hell shops at 8:30 on Saturday morning? Well, let me tell you, the store was full and the sales were ridiculous. I never get that lucky. Oh, and if you are wondering, I was out and about because my husband had to go into work for a couple hours and I figured I'd drop him and go read the paper over a tall green tea latte.

Day three clomid.

3 comments:

nancy said...

oooooo. handbags....

I'm a handbag whore. I just bought myself a new one and it is also red. Well, accented red. It's this one:

http://www.coach.com/assets/product_images/thumbnail/11237_BKHRD_t.jpg

Isn't it PURTY???

So YAY on your new one too!!!

nancy said...

ack. that kindof got cutoff. But it you highlight that line AND bring the next line (the blank line), it'll get it all.

Meghan said...

I Love bags...and very much need a new one.

And I too now have grey hair and pimples...I just love adult acne!

Good luck with the clomid...2 more days to go!