Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've been tagged

I feel so special...like I'm finally fitting into this exclusive little world. I've been tagged by Jendeis. If I understand this correctly, I'm supposed to list seven random or unusual things about myself and then tag seven others...thing is I don't think seven people read my blog. Anyway, here goes.

1. I have a 19 pound cat.

2. I lived in Israel for five years but my Hebrew sucks and I can only curse about your mother in Arabic.

3. I love to watch reruns of Good Times.

4. I enjoy fishing as long as I don't have to bait my hook or clean the fish...and I only drink beer when I'm fishing or sometimes at a baseball game, but only if I'm eating a hot dog.

5. If I could choose my last supper before I die, it would be chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and fried okra all smothered in cream gravy.

6. I'll eat anything smothered in cream gravy, ranch dressing or chocolate.

7. My order at Starbucks is always a tall green tea latte with skim milk.

So now I'm tagging the following...and I hope you haven't been tagged yet. nancy, meghan, yoka, michele, funkyfrum, hekateris.

And now...an update on my hospitalized boss. I called her and she's drugged and in a happy state of mind. They are keeping her under observation for several days. She did not have a heart attack and I did not kill her. I do however still feel horrible. I've sent two arrangements of flowers- one on behalf of the teachers and one from me. I told each teacher individually about what happened yesterday so no one would hear it from anyone else or hear incorrect information. I think I did everything right. Am I missing anything? Oh, I called her husband last night as well.

3 comments:

Jendeis said...

Just so ya know, I don't care how many people read your blog. I read it and I'm so glad that you did the meme so I could learn stuff about you. Like the fact that we are soul sisters because mashed potatoes are awesome (except I don't like them with gravy, only plain).

I think you did the right things in regard to your boss. Keep in mind that you did not cause this. It just happened to occur while you two were hashing things out. Plus, everyone in the blogosphere thinks you're right anyways. :)

I_Sell_Books said...

Well, I'm glad she's okay, but I hope she takes a leave of absence.

Good for you for being proactive with your coworkers, too.

Oh, I posted my reply on
www.birchandmaple.blogs.com, my main blog. :)

nancy said...

ack on your hospitalized boss! heh, okay, so it's not funny to you, but what a coincidence for you to have to deal with. At least it'll be a story you'll remember for just about ever, right?

woohoo!! You tagged me! I've NEVER been tagged before. I'll do it in a few. Yay!!