Monday, January 14, 2008

weather people lie

I've worked the last 14 days straight with not one day off. I was counting on the 3 - 6 inches of snow those bastards said was heading my way. Just goes to show that some things are just out of our control. I should have known better than to get my hopes up. So now I'm really late to work because I slept in and my house is a mess and the Sunday paper is unread and I could go on and on all b/c they said I was going to have the morning off while they cleaned the roads. Bastards!

So I got nothing new. I'm on the birth control pill...though I don't know why exactly. Something about being in a "holding pattern" to keep the follicles from growing. My husband and I meet with my charming nurse soon to discuss the next step. Then we have the three hour course on IVF on the last day of the month. Again, why is it going to take three whole hours to learn about the process? Then it begins sometime in February.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I'm responding to your comment on my blog. Yes, the little dog has a real name, but it is so Google-able that I only give it out through email. It used to be posted on my blog but I Googled his name and came up FIRST. So, I had to take it out. But if you want to know it, email me and I'll tell you. :)