Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Control My Sunshine

Looking back over my blogs, it seems I complain a lot. Maybe that's why I don't get many visitors. I've decided I'm going to be happy today and I'm going to do my best not to let the nurse, this infertility or anything else steal my sunshine. That's my goal. Ok, so here's me being positive.

I've got a 12 hour work day ahead of me but I'm so happy to have this opportunity to prove to everyone that I can be a great principal if they give me a shot. I'm going to insure the school runs well, period. I'm going to smile and befriend every teacher and convince them that my youth and inexperience is not going to make me any less of a leader. And for those old women who continue to give me a hard time...I'm going to kill them with kindness.

My father-in-law is coming to stay with us overnight. I haven't had time to clean the house, but I'm not going to worry about it because the guy loves me and isn't going to judge me by the clutter in my home.

All I have to do is make it thru tomorrow and then I have a four day weekend in which I can catch up on all the newspapers and finish my book...I'm reading Pray, Love and Eat- I think that's what's it's called...three words... maybe it's Love, Pray, Eat. I'm loving it whatever it is called.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Good for you!

I'm in the middle of that book too. And I love it!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Wonderful idea. I do that a lot and it really does make me feel more positive.

I have heard about that book a lot lately. I should get it.

Michele said...

Do you like that book? It's on my list to read but I haven't gotten around to it yet.