Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bitch

My nurse is a BITCH. She's neglected to call with pregnancy results. She accuses me of not listening to her and today...she called and left a message saying she'll see me at the IVF class on Feb. 5th. I DON'T LISTEN?!! I told her (my husband was there so he can validate) that I work evenings and Feb. 5th was not an option. We agreed on Jan. 31st. It's been on my calendar, it's on my husband's. I've got my heart and hopes set on that date. I can't make Feb. 5th and she fucked up this time. I called and yelled at some poor other soul who answered the phone because I couldn't get my bitch nurse. It's time to switch nurses...I've been saying it for weeks but didn't want to make trouble. She's making an incredibly stressful, miserable time even worse. BITCH!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I can't stand the nurse at my OB/GYN's office either. Just a cold, heartless woman. If I weren't moving soon, I would switch offices.

Meghan said...

I'm sorry she's such a witch. You're right, she's making a difficult time 10 times worse for you guys. Have you spoken to your dr about her? Or the head of the clinic? She needs to up her patient care a few notches