Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Enough Sex

I know we didn't do it enough. I was practically begging for it, but despite all his talk, he just wasn't up for a marathon. I know we didn't conceive...sucks. He's always complaining he doesn't get enough and here I was ready to break a record and he just wasn't up for it. I got the happy face two nights ago and we had sex twice that night. I'm guessing it was too early though b/c the package says that you should have sex within 24-36 hours. Then we tried once last night. I told him to wake me this morning, but he didn't. Uggh. Now I'm wondering if our window is gone. Maybe I should go jump him at his office? I'm so frustrated!

3 comments:

Jendeis said...

Hey, thanks for liking my blog! I'm not sure if it's that Jewish women don't talk about IF as much as non-Jews, but I think a lot of Christians (in my experience) are much, much more open about their faith.

Mel of Stirrup Queens is Jewish, and I just started reading a husband's point of view at Frum Infertility.

I'm not so observant, certainly not SuperJew, but I've really been exploring my faith more and trying to become more observant. I've been meaning to blog about, but wasn't really sure how to get into it. I was attracted to your blog by your title -- so great!

RE: this post, sometimes life gets in the way of our big plans. Fatigue, work, illness. The next time your DH complains, just mention that two people aren't always on the same page at the same time. You two did try this month, so that's something.

I could go on forever, but this is the longest comment that ever was so I'll stop. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

I got pregnant with just one try, the same night I got the positive result. Now, if I could only do it again...

nancy said...

well, since sperm can live up to 5 days, if you had sex anytime within 5 days before you actually ovulate, you've got a chance. Good luck!!!