Thursday, November 29, 2007

it's not gas!

Didn't sleep a wink last night and I've got to work late this evening. It feels as if someone is squeezing my ovaries. Not sure what this is about...waiting for my nurse to call me back. The pain finally stopped on my right side but it continues on my left. And my husband continues to tell me it's probably gas. I know what gas feels like damn it...and I'm confident this isn't gas. But thanks for your sage medical diagnosis. It's too early for cramps...not that I have much experience with cramps thankfully. I guess that's one bonus of never getting a period. So if it's not cramps, then maybe it's another awesome side affect of clomid? and of course, this pain leads me to conclude that the sex didn't work and I've got to start another clomid cycle- actually, it'll be my final clomid cycle next month. For now, I've got to put on my happy face and go to work.

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I can't help with any diagnosis here, so I hope your nurse calls you back soon!