Friday, February 22, 2008

Snowed in on my day off

I was going to get my hair cut today but I'm snowed in on my day off. How unfair is that? Found out more information when I went for my acupuncture yesterday. Cute acupuncturist guy checked my file and told me that they actually had to do ICSI (inracytolplasmic sperm injection- which translates to inject sperm into the middle of the egg). Apparently my husband's sperm quality was not so great this time, which I don't get b/c we've never had to worry about his part in this process. According to cute acupuncturist guy, my husband's morphology was way off and only 1% of his sperm was acceptable. Anyway, tomorrow is likely the day. I haven't heard anything from the clinic so I'm just praying my four little embryos make it through another day.

No comments: