Tuesday, May 6, 2008

not talking about it

i told my mom last night...i had to, she's my mom and i couldn't keep a pregnancy from her any longer. if it all goes well (please God) i'll be the first of the children to reproduce. she was a bit freaked out though. she told me it's too early to talk about it...we must not talk about it. she's apparently more superstitious then i am. and i am not to bring anything baby related into the house...not until it's born. ok, we won't talk about it.

didn't sleep much last night due to cramps. i've read it's my uterus expanding. i'm constantly eating. i had two lunches yesterday. i can't statisfy the hunger. i know i'm not supposed to be eating for two yet (or three) but i'm hungry.

cute acupuncture guy called me yesterday to say he had heard and congratulations. he's such a sweet guy! i wish i knew someone to hook him up with.

that's all.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

totally get the 2 lunches thing. For pretty much my entire first tri, mid day was the only time I wasn't nauseas so I always ate 2 lunches. My team thought I was crazy!

Natalie said...

I'm behind on reading but yay for you, congrats!!!

Karma said...

Congradulations on working enough courage to tell your mom. I have always wanted to see the insight of a young pregnant, woman. You must be so brave. I can only wish the best for you. Keep in contact.