Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i don't think it's gas

someone kicked me today i think. i definitely felt it and i don't think it was gas. i was in a meeting and i rested my arms across my belly since i didn't have any place else to put them. someone didn't seem to like the weight of my arms i'm guessing. i can't really describe what i felt. it was like a light thump. i moved my arms temporarily and then tried again and thump...same feeling. this went on for about 10 minutes. i wanted to share the news with everyone in the meeting but i kept it to myself. called my husband as soon as i left...then my mom. yeah, they are finally communicating with me.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Yeah for movement!! Isn't it the neatest feeling??

sara said...

Congrats! What a cool moment! I kind of never felt all the flutters people talk about - I think the first thing I felt was either a kick or jab. She kind of skipped over the fluttering - or probably I had no idea she was doing it and I thought it was gas all the time (you know how you always feel like you have gas when you pregnant - at least I do, LOL!). But congrats!

Milenka said...

I hope all is well over there...