Saturday, March 1, 2008

To Test or Not To Test?

I still don't feel pregnant. It's been one week since my IVF transfer. No symptoms, no implantation bleeding everyone talks about, nothing. So the question is should I POAS? Tomorrow is bad because I have to work and then I have a job interview. I don't know how I'll make it thru the day with a negative. Maybe I should wait until Monday. My blood test is on Wednesday, maybe I should just wait until then. Thanks to all of ya'll who have given me hope by telling me you didn't feel pregnant either (and you really were).

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I read that implantation bleeding happens in less than 10% of pregnancies. Every cycle I thought my spotting was that...but the one that worked I had nothing.

I have a big problem with the pee sticks...so I probably would test. Good luck and fingers crossed

Nicole Brady said...

I say wait until your bloodwork. It will leave nothing to the imagination and you'll know it's correct.

As for implantation - I don't recall having implantation bleeding either.

Charnè said...

I would suggest wait!! i dont belive those POAS anymore, but i understand the desire to do them!

Good luck

C said...

I would say wait for the bloodwork. Like Nicole said, at least then it would be def, and you wouldn't have to wonder "maybe I didn't wait long enough to test."

Good luck!

Michele said...

I say wait as well.

Rebecca said...

I always did it the morning of the test so that I could see it for myself rather than be told by someone else. Your decision, but that's how I handled it...good luck with your decision! Good luck with EVERYTHING!