Tuesday, September 23, 2008

week 24

i came down with a cold this afternoon and now i feel miserable and am unable to sleep. is there anything i can take? i'll call my doctor first thing. it wouldn't be a normal week if i didn't call my doctor for one reason or another.

baby A has been kicking me down low for the last 5 hours. i got worried because it feels a lot different from baby B's kicks. the low kicks don't exactly hurt, but it's not pleasant. i freaked myself out thinking maybe i'm having contractions. i was on my feet all day at work, up and down stairs, and my fear was that it was too much for the babies. the thing is that i feel B all the time, but A usually just hangs out. Guess that's changing. Everytime A kicks though I fear i'm going to pee myself. i guess he's getting me in the bladder.

here's a gross one for you...there is definitely a strange odor when carrying boys. i assume it's from the hormones. by the end of the day i can't stand the smell of me. has anyone every experienced this before? my husband swears he can't smell it, but i think he's just trying to be nice.

i'm soooo tired but i can't breathe through my nose so i know i'm not sleeping tonight. on a positive note...everything seems fine, i mean aside from the minor complaints. i'm huge and happy. can't believe how fast the pregnancy is flying by.

2 comments:

sara said...

Hope you're feeling better soon..as far as the carrying boys thing. I'm going to ask my sister. She has 3 so I figure if anyone has imput she's a good one!

Denise said...

I know what you mean about the kicks down low. It feels so much deeper. i think my colon is taking a beating!

Hope you are feeling better soon.